Unlocking investment in communities.
Birmingham 2022 was the first Commonwealth Games to embed a Social Value Charter and measure Social Return on Investment. Our Social Value strand will work towards seeing the West Midlands become the first region to establish a social investment model.
We want to bring together the private and third sector, securing investment for grassroots sport, local arts organisations and community projects
Community organisations that are part of our United By Family can receive support to build skills in their organisations, network with other grassroots groups, and grow.
Apply to be part of our United By Family!
Applications will open soon to join our amazing United By 2022 Family, watch this space!
- Exclusive opportunities to access training, resources and funding
- Access to a network of peer organisations working to support communities, with regular meet ups, webinars and workshops
- A connection to the legacy of the Games with exclusive branding rights and marketing materials.
- Support with practical challenges, such as bid writing, website copy and policy preparation.
- Your personal guide to navigating the opportunities presented by the legacy of the Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games.
Work with the United By 2022 Family
Are you a corporate organisation looking to partner with innovative, community lead organisations in the West Midlands?
Speak to us about how we can help your business to radically collaborate with third sector organisations to bring your ESG and Social Value Strategies to life.
Contact our team: email@example.com
Find out about our latest opportunities, news, and updates!
If you have news or updates that you would like us to share here, please get in touch bab – we would love to hear from you! Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you contact details up to date? We send regular emails an communications to our United By 2022 Family with details of funding opportunities, workshops, events and news. Make sure that we are on your list of safe senders and we have the right email address for you.
Follow us: Connect with us on our social media platforms to stay up to date with our news and announcements.
Contribute: do you have an event or project that you want us to share? Are you looking for a partner to collaborate with? Do you want to be connected to organisations in your local community that share the same passions as you? Email us: email@example.com